Wednesday, January 7

trevor dixon

Okay this post is more for me than it is for you. Sorry.

I stumbled upon this photographer (apartment therapy took me to black . white . bliss which lead me to desire to inspire which took me to his site) and realized that he does the kind of work I'd enjoy doing : still life, product, fashion, advertising. I like the idea of working in a studio or having the time to set up the perfect shot. This is why wedding photographers have all my respect, it's just not something I could do. Things move too fast, there's little prep... just not me. I like methodical, slow, precise shooting (just like my darkroom time).

So I'm posting about Trevor Dixon for future reference and inspiration. Plus, he's in Philly, in a really cool warehouse, which makes him even more likable.

No comments: