Thursday, October 22

| day four of thirty. {lwg}

I'm starting a new series in this 30 day assignment. - Life Without Glasses - As I was photographing, I was wondering why I kept being drawn back to blurry, bokeh filled images and then it dawned on me that it might be because without my glasses my vision is very, very poor and therefore, most things I see are a blur of lines and light. So, I'm embarking on a mission to take one picture "without glasses" and one "with glasses" and post them here for you. You can squint and guess all you'd like. The in focus version will be right beside it (or below it!).


[20 points to the person who can identify the restaurant in the last two photos]

5 comments:

she said...

neato! i like the new series, even if farsighted isn't the right way to describe it...

do the 20 points convert to money so i can get guacamole???

Unknown said...

No, but I can make guac for Sunday, if that helps...

she said...

oh boy. i wish they had quarts of guadcamole to go. maybe you can distract them while i slip in and just snatch the entire tub.

she said...

i spelled "guacamole" incorrectly. so what. when i talk about it, i get excited.

Unknown said...

I know! I know!