Since it's Friday and I feel like taking it easy, I'm going to take a hint from CFHusband and share with you 7 things you may not know about me.
1. I love lists, so this tasks suits me wonderfully. (I will put things on my list, just so I can cross them off!)
2. I like to eat salt. Yes, sometimes, just plain salt. But I also enjoy "snow capping" things as well. (Don't worry I'm not going to die of hypertension because my salt intake can never be too high)
3. For 4 months, 7 years ago, I lived in a convent (yes, with real nuns).
4. My favorite piece in the Art Institute of Chicago is Brancusi's "Suffering." For Art 101 we had to pick a piece and sit with it for a few hours, then write about it. I was totally taken by this sculpture.
5. On one of the columns at the top of St. Peter's Basilica in Rome I wrote the initials of my husband and me, before we were married. They're probably long covered over by now with new initials of fresh love birds.
6. If I have one vanity, it is my hair. I wouldn't trade my hair for anyone's, except maybe Julia Ormond's when she played Guinevere in First Knight. Now other parts of me... that's another matter!
7. I married the first boy I kissed.