Wednesday, August 5

knitting again

Ever since KR left, I have been knitting away (as previously mentioned). My most recent project is only in the 'cast on' phase, but I hope to be adding more rows later today. I really can't wait to see how it turns out. Unfortunately, I can't tell you what it will be or even show you the color because... shhhh! It's a secret! Don't tell anyone that you know about it. Okay, I may have, in my excitement, leaked it out to a few people. If you are one of them... keep a lid on it! For the rest of you, here's a sneak peak at the beginnings. I promise to show you the end result once it has been gifted.



1 comment:

KRunyon said...

Knitting secrets are you...I'm thinking that yarn is either all cotton or a cotton/silk blend. It has a little sheen to it. 4 skeins... hmmm... I think I need to go CO my shrug! You've inspired me!