Wednesday, December 10

a night on the town

Tomorrow we are headed downtown to see Harry Connick Jr and his big band play at the Chicago Theater. This will be our 3rd time seeing him in concert and we never get tired of it. His musicians are always amazing. It's a great way to get into the Christmas spirit!


imsoexcitedimsoexcitedimsoexcitedimsoexcitedimsoexcitedimsoexcitedimsoexcitedimsoexcitedimsoexcitedimsoexcitedimsoexcitedimsoexcitedimsoexcitedimsoexcited

Can you tell I'm just a little excited?

But first we'll be stopping by Catch 35 for some scrumptious seafood. New restaurants are always fun, so I hope this one lives up to its reviews.

It will be almost exactly 5 years since M took me to my first Harry Connick Jr concert (also at the Chicago Theater) the night he proposed. What a fun way to celebrate by doing it again! I still have to decide what I'm wearing! And how ever will I do my hair?!