Wednesday, June 18

playing tag

i was tagged, so now i'm it. here's how it works.

Each player answers the questions about themselves. At the end of the post, the player then tags people and posts their names, then goes to their blogs and leaves them a comment, letting them know they’ve been tagged and asking them to read your blog. Let the person who tagged you know when you’ve posted your answer.

So here it goes...


What were you doing ten years ago?

I was 17, and probably running about enjoying my new "senior" status. And if I remember correctly I was volunteering at Lancaster General Hospital in their cardiac rehab unit. I was also gearing up to apply for Wheaton in the fall.

What are five non-work related items on my to-do list today?
1. laundry
2. buy more milk
3. listen to more of The Penderwicks, the audio version.
4. swiffer the floors
5. stop by the gym down the street

Five snacks I enjoy:
1. pretzels
2. more pretzels
3. salt and vinegar chips
4. dry cereal
5. tortilla chips with warm queso

Five things I'd do if I were a billionaire:
1. travel and travel and travel
2. sponsor more kids through world vision
3. have a house in colorado and on the east coast
4. buy a villa in amalfi, italy
5. collect art

Places I've lived:
1. Lancaster, PA
2. Wheaton, IL
3. Orvieto, Italy
4. Littleton, CO
5. Chicago, IL

Jobs I've had (in order of appearance):
1. Landscaper at Masonic Homes in Etown, PA
(side note: i loved this job. but my lungs did not or else i might still be doing it)
2. Worked behind the Deli Counter at The Country Store in Mount Joy, PA
(you learn a lot from amish and mennonite women over a few summers)
3. QVC warehouse restocker
(not very glamorous, but it paid alright)
4. Medical Records Coordinator at a Denver Hospice
(i enjoy being organized, hence the numbering in this post)
5. Web Developer for a Denver based company (currently)

Tagged Friends:
Kristen
Jillian
Kelsey
Kevin
Kristin (she started this all)

No comments: